Milgard Windows and Doors is looking for experienced window service technicians in Maui!
Come join our world class service team and support the best window warranty in the in the industry.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The window service technician is responsible assessing problems with Milgard Windows and adjusting, repairing, and/or replacing parts and pieces determined to be defective in accordance with the Milgard Lifetime Warranty.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and execute performance objectives; meet performance commitments and work within the guidelines of the Milgard Performance System.
• Reflect Milgard business values and the Milgard Core Values in all business interactions.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job.
• Proper usage of personal protective equipment.
• 60% Performing and Documenting Field Service Work.
• 25% Driving Company Vehicle.
• 5% Requisition Parts.
• 5% Documentation Review.
• 5% Team Building and Support.
A minimum of one year prior glass or window experience and customer service experience is required. Valid Class C drivers license with a clean DMV record.