We are seeking a full-time and part-time Facilities Maintenance Technician I, who will be performing maintenance and repairs throughout our facilities including our Minit Stop Stores. Performs facility and equipment maintenance while following specified Company policies, practices, procedures and instructions.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
1. At least one year of Facilities Maintenance experience.
2. General facilities maintenance knowledge such as plumbing, painting and general maintenance repairs desirable.
3. Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, and on call if needed (Full-time employee).
4. Must be available to work at various Minit Stop Store locations
5. Must have own tools and reliable transportation in order to travel to various Minit Stop Store locations. (Mileage reimbursement provided for business use of personal vehicle.
6. Must be teachable and have a great attitude.
7. Ability to operate a computer and smart phone.
8. Excellent communication and people skills required.
• Competitive wages with annual COLA
• 401K with Company matching
• Vacation, sick leave benefits (Full-time employees)
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…