We are looking for an Assistant Training Manager who will be responsible for training new hires as well as current employees on operational practices, Minit Stop’s culture programs, customer service programs and initiatives. In addition, the incumbent will team up with Store Management personnel to properly and efficiently operate the store. In addition the incumbent will be performing hands on training with new hires in our stores. Hands-on operational duties include; cashiering, cooking as well as cleaning and stocking.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
1. High School Diploma. Minimum of three years of experience in a supervisory role in retail (c-store), food service, and/or gas station experience.
2. Experience as a trainer desirable. Equivalent experience will be considered.
3. Must be able to coach, motivate and delegate work to others.
4. Computer experience; Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel. Familiarity with point of sale systems desirable.
5. Must have excellent communication and people skills and be able to work varied hours as oversee store operations and personnel as required.
6. Must have a valid type 3 driver’s license and be able to travel from one store location to another as well as travel to other islands as required.
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Quarterly Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…