We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented GENERAL MANAGER to lead Minit Stop Convenience Store operations and Ohana Fuel Stations on the islands of Maui and Hawaii. Qualities we are looking for include a history of proven leadership, being a team motivator, strategic thinker and planner, detail oriented, data driven, creative and innovative. The incumbent will be responsible for the daily activities including advertising, marketing and promotions, operational safety, food service including food safety and product development, maximizing sales and profitability through effective merchandising, human resource management, team development, inventory management, containment and monitoring of operating costs and establishing and maintaining exceptional customer service standards. The GM works closely in collaboration with the entire Minit Stop team to achieve the organization’s goals.
APPLY NOW: www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. Bachelor’s degree in business related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
2. Five to seven years of management experience in the convenience store, retail or food service industry.
3. Demonstrated team building and leadership skills
4. Experience in designing and managing budgets and revenue forecasts. Must demonstrate proven skills in managing profit and loss to goals.
5. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills including problem solving with vendors, employees and customers.
6. Must be proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and Sharepoint.
• Competitive salary/bonus
• 401K with Company match
• Excellent benefits!
Interested candidates may apply online at www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/. Resumes may be uploaded here.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities….