Minit Stop is looking for Full-Time Cashier/Sales Associates at our Kihei location. At Minit Stop, we pride ourselves on customer service. Our primary customers are locals that value convenience and the affordable, freshly-prepared foods we offer. If you are over 18 years of age, friendly, highly-motivated, and strive for service excellence - Apply Now!
As a Minit Stop Associate, you will help prepare the fresh island fare our communities count on, so previous food preparation experience is desirable. Cashiering and other duties require basic math and reading, and while prior experience is helpful, training will be provided.
Part-Time Cashier/Sales Associate opportunities are also available at our Kihei location. Part-time and full-time positions available.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
1. Experience in cashiering as well as food preparation desirable (Training provided)
2. Basic math skills required
3. Ability to work a flexible work schedule
4. Must be able to read and understand basic instructions
5. Must be 18 years of age (Alcohol sold)
• Employer Paid Meal
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Paid vacation (Fulltime employees)
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Referral Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…