We are gradually opening!!
Planning and hard work has gone into making sure our library is a clean, safe place for you to use.
We are open for you to place and pick up holds on materials: books, DVDs, and CDs.
• Monday, Tuesday 12-7, Wednesday and Thursday 10-6 and Friday 11-4.
We are also open for computer use.
1. 1 hour sessions – up to 2 per person per day
2. Make reservations at librarieshawaii.org. Click on Computer Time in the Spotlight section of the website.
3. Choose your time and place the reservation.
4. Bring your mask and come!
No browsing yet, but we will help you find the perfect book or DVD, or you can pick up one of our Book Bundles.
We look forward to seeing you.
Call 968-2322 if you have questions.