BAYADA Behavioral Health is looking for AMAZING individuals to work as Paraprofessionals/ Skills Trainers with high energy and the ability to be strong and firm. Our Paraprofessionals/ Skills Trainers provide one-to-one services to children with special needs. Services are provided in our school, home or community settings working with ages three to twenty.
Candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday from 7:45am to 2:30 pm. Position averages 30 hours per week going up to 40 hours. Start times may vary.
The Paraprofessional will:
• Provide one-on-one services to children with developmental intellectual disabilities.
• Support individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities reach their fullest potential.
• Services are provided in a school-based setting, in which you help student's work towards individualized goals.
Qualifications for the Paraprofessional
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have earned an Associate's Degree from an accredited college, OR have completed AT LEAST 48 college credits including both ENG 100 and MATH 100 or higher, OR passing score on parapro assessment
• Weekly pay
• Comprehensive salary
• Medical / Dental / Prescription / Vision
• Paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401k with company match
• Flexible scheduling
• Scholarship opportunities
Contact us at 808-244-6879 or reply to this ad with your name, best contact number and email and we will call you!