We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our Kawaihae location who will be assisting in the proper and efficient operation of the store while implementing Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and addressing other business issues as required.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
1. High School Diploma.
2. Two years of experience in a supervisory role in retail/and or foodservice. Equivalent experience will be considered.
3. Computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
4. Must have excellent communication and people skills and be willing to work required hours.
5. This position is physically demanding and requires that the incumbent be able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Quarterly Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Hawaii Petroleum LLC is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…