Our Assistant Store Manager will be assisting in the proper and efficient operation of the store while implementing Company initiatives, policies, merchandising strategies, and addressing other business issues as required.
APPLY ONLINE: https://hawaiipetroleum.com/job-application/
1. High School Diploma.
2. Two years of experience in a supervisory role in retail/and or foodservice.
Equivalent experience will be considered.
3. Computer skills including, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required.
4. Must have excellent communication and people skills and be willing to work
5. This position is physically demanding and requires that the incumbent be able
to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Quarterly Bonus Program
IAPPLY ONLINE: https://hawaiipetroleum.com/job-application/
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…