Our Kona Office Warehouse Assistant will be helping customers on the phone and in person at our Kona Base yard, as well as assisting in office, fuel and lube inventory management (to include unloading and loading), invoicing lube oil inventory, performing lube oil deliveries and as well as cardlock/warehouse maintenance.
APPLY NOW: www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. Prior office and/or warehouse experience desirable.
2. Must have good verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills with a strong commitment to customer service.
3. Computer skills required such as MS Excel, MS Word and e-mail.
4. Must possess a valid Type 3 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract and have prior experience operating a forklift.
5. Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
1. Competitive salary
2. 401K plan with matching
3. Excellent benefits!
Interested candidates may complete their application online and upload their resume at www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…..