We are looking for a Hilo Full Time CDL Driver who will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting petroleum products to/from customer facilities and maintenance on tanks, fuel equipment as well as our facilities.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. CDL B, and a clean driver’s abstract.
2. Prior mechanical maintenance experience.
3. Current D.O.T. certification (reflected in driver history record)/TWIC clearance desirable.
4. Prior commercial driving experience required. We offer training for handling liquid petroleum products.
5. Must have good, verbal, written, math skills and a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
Excellent Minit Stop Benefits:
· Competitive wages
· 401K with Company matching
Interested candidates may apply online at:
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
For phone inquiries call Mike Kaneda at (808) 935-6641.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…..