We are looking for a qualified candidate with operations experience who will be assisting our Operations Manager directing the work of personnel in the wholesale side of our Hawaii Petroleum, Big Island business. In addition, the incumbent will assist in the creation, implementation and maintaining of procedures, reporting on performance, recommending changes and initiating operations improvements.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Qualifications we are seeking:
1. Bachelor’s degrees and approximately two to five years of experience in operations. Management experience in forecasting and completing process and facilities improvements, fleet management, safety compliance and experience in supervising and developing staff. Operations management experience in the petroleum industry preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
2. Strong interpersonal skills with high level of integrity and adaptability with commitment to customer service. Ability to multi-task and manage projects.
3. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
4. Ability to travel as necessary.
• Competitive salary/bonus
• 401K with Company matching
• Excellent benefits!
Interested candidates may apply online at www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/. Resumes may be uploaded here.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities….