We are looking for a Fuel Driver who will be responsible for safely and efficiently transporting and delivering Liquid Petroleum products to/from customer facilities including the transferring of Liquid Petroleum products into storage.
APPLY NOW: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
1. CDL A License with Tanker & Hazmat endorsement
2. Clean Driver’s Abstract.
3. Current D.O. T. certification (reflected in driver history record)/TWIC clearance desirable.
4. Prior commercial driving experience required. We offer training for handling liquid petroleum products.
5. Must have strong, verbal, written, math skill and a strong commitment to excellent customer service.
• Competitive wages with Annual COLA increase
• 401K with Company matching
• 10 Paid holidays
• Paid vacation
• Paid sick
• Employee Preferred HFN Program
• Annual Bonus Program
Interested candidates may complete an application online and upload their resume at: http://www.hawaiipetroleum.com/careers/
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, or mail.
Fax: (808) 873-6048
Mail: Hawaii Petroleum, Inc.
385 Hukilike St. #102
Kahului, HI 96732
For phone inquiries call Mike Kaneda at (808) 935-6641.
Hawaii Petroleum, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities…